Saturday 6 June 2015

Scalloped Tan Suede Skirt


I've finally broken out of my style rut. My wardrobe for the past 3 or so years has consisted of monochrome, denim and floral dresses. Not that there is anything wrong with that, and I will definitely keep sticking to the monochromes during colder weather but now that summer is here I really felt like my wardrobe needed an update. 70s inspired clothing is really big this season and I've been loving the laid-back, earthy, slightly-bohemian-but-not-full-on-hippie feel of it.

I ordered this scalloped faux suede skirt by a brand called 'First and I' from ASOS and I am absolutely in love with it. I'd been on the hunt for a tan suede skirt for a while but didn't want to pay large amounts for one made out of real suede as it is just a skirt. This one is faux suede so it is much more affordable. What's even better is the scalloped edging, which just gives it even more uniqueness and femininity. I love pairing it with white tops, and the one I'm wearing here is from Zara.





Top: Zara
Skirt: First and I (purchased through ASOS)
Shoes: Forever 21

I chose to toughen the look up today with some black flatform sandals from Forever 21 but I also love wearing this look with some white or brown lace-up sandals to further the whole 70s vibe.


No comments:

Post a Comment