Wednesday 8 October 2014

Mini H&M Home Haul

My pineapple obsession lay dormant for a while, but after seeing various blog posts and Pinterest boards related to interior decoration, my pineapple obsession sprang back to life and I just had to have this "pineapple shaped vessel" (lolz google translate). It's affordable, looks more expensive than it actually is, and you can store stuff inside! Win.







And being the shopaholic that I am, I obviously couldn't just buy one item, so here are the other items I picked up:


I got this vase which might not look that exciting on the website, but it looks gorgeous as a makeup brush holder..




I was pretty happy to find this copper basket as I'm a sucker for anything copper/rose gold toned.




I'll be honest, this would probably look a lot cuter if it was filled with Lush bath bombs or similarly pretty items, but hey, sometimes you just need somewhere to put practical necessities such as laundry detergent and envelopes with laundry tokens (because you don't have your own washing machine therefore you've got to use the communal one which only takes tokens. Bleurgh.)

And if talking about laundry wasn't exciting enough, here's the last thing from my H&M home order: a towel


BUT LOOK IT'S MINT GREEN
(I've clearly saved the best item for last)

That's the end of my haul! I thought four items wasn't a crazy amount, so I called it a mini haul :)

4 comments: